Nissan is known for its innovative approach in the field of automobiles. The sustainable mobility model that includes electric and gasoline hybrid systems has enabled the Japanese giant to sell over 80,000 LEAF EV’s in the year 2013. The Li-ion (lithium ion) battery technology with one motor and two-clutch rear wheel drive clocks over 350 horsepower and gives you 30 miles per gallon.
The key elements that make the hybrid system noticeable in the Pathfinder are below:
- The compact lithium battery system is pretty powerful – not that difficult to configure.
- On the Pathfinder Hybrid, the battery secures itself snugly under the passenger seat on the third row.
- With this range of models, there is no difference in the capacity for cargo or passengers – it is very roomy.
- The hybrid’s 2.5-liter inline four cylinder has been aligned on the vehicle with a supercharger. This provides the car with amazing horsepower and torque at about 243 pound feet.
- The downsized internal combustible engines give the vehicle the pep and charge required.
- Added to the technology available on the machine, you have continuous variable transmissions with the advanced Xtronic CVT. This powers the gas and electric motors. With this technology in place, you get automatic transmissions.
- The technology used in the Pathfinder Hybrid is unlike any other and the best part about the automobile is that it is not that heavy on the pocket.
Buying a new car requires that you read up on what it has to offer in addition to test driving the vehicle. Visit Coast Nissan for more information on Nissan vehicles.
12100 Los Osos Valley Road
San Luis Obispo, California 93405